Monday, August 24, 2009

Back To Work

Hi everyone!

I actually got back in town Thursday night, but today is my first official day back on schedule. Anyway, I was not able to do a lot of writing the way I hoped when I was away. I forgot to account for the fact my cousin and her nine-year-old live with my grandmother. Thus, I wanted to spend time with them. I did succeed in jotting down a few random ideas for my novel, though and have been applying them this morning.

Despite getting enough sleep since returning home, I am having slight trouble being productive. My guess is this the result of hopping through three different time zones in a four day period. I am going to keep plugging away, though. After all, that is what a person who has a regular 9-5 job does. No taking breaks just for the heck of it for them. So none for me either.

On the upside, despite my half-awake state, my ideas are starting to flow together and I should make some real progress on my writing by days end. It's been a slow start, but I refuse to let this knowledge deter me.

This is my update for now. I'm returning to my novel. Hope everyone is having a good day.

No comments: